Dot to dot, dimensional wall dots add a lot of dash to your decorating. So easy and just simply adorable! Adds an attractive modern decor to your living area or perfect for bedrooms too!
• 5 STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam: 1″ x 6″ discs
• 3 Scrapbook papers: 12″ x 12″
• 3 yards Ribbon, 1″ wide
• Sharp pencil
• Compass (optional)
• Thick, white craft glue
• Straight pins
• 5 Sawtooth picture hangers
1. Place two discs diagonally on reverse side of scrapbook paper; trace around each disc. Or, draw two 6″ circles on paper using compass. Repeat, drawing five circles; cut out.
2. Spread white craft glue on foam discs. Center and glue paper circle to each disc.
3. Pin or glue ribbon around edge of each disc.
4. Glue sawtooth picture hanger to back. For additional hold, insert and glue two straight pins through holes in sawtooth picture hanger.
5. Let dry before hanging.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.