The picture says it all! Yummy!
Yield: 16 Servings
Cost per Serving: $.88
1 (9 oz.) package chocolate wafer cookies
3/4 cup natural peanut butter
1 pint each vanilla chocolate chip, chocolate and vanilla fudge ice cream
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 ounce semisweet chocolate, grated (optional)
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with two 24-inch sheets of plastic wrap, allowing excess to hang over sides.
- Arrange 9 cookies in pan and 3 cookies standing up along each side.
- Warm peanut butter in microwave for 30 seconds; drizzle 1/4 cup on cookies in pan.
- Spoon chocolate-chip ice cream on top and cover with 8 cookies.
- Repeat layering twice with 1/4 cup peanut butter, a pint of ice cream and more cookies.
- Cover with overhanging plastic wrap and press down to compress layers.
- Cover with second sheet of plastic and freeze for at least 3 hours and up to 1 week.
- To unmold, dip pan into warm water, unwrap cake and invert a platter on top. Flip cake over and remove pan and wrap.
- Return cake to freezer.
- Whip cream and confectioners’ sugar until stiff.
- Spread on cake and sprinkle with chocolate, if desired.