4 cups sliced strawberries, divided
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup amaretti cookie crumbs (about 8 cookies)
1/2 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Place 2 cups of strawberry slices and granulated sugar in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Set strawberry puree aside.
- Combine ricotta and next 4 ingredients (ricotta through vanilla) in a medium bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs into each of 4 parfait glasses.
- Top each portion with 2 tablespoons strawberry puree, 1/4 cup strawberry slices, and 3 tablespoons ricotta mixture; repeat the layers.
- Drizzle the remaining strawberry puree over each serving.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Top each parfait with 2 tablespoons whipped topping and 1 1/2 teaspoons almonds.