Makes approximately 15
1/2 lb candy coating chocolate
1/2 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/8 tsp vanilla
1 cup coconut (plus more for topping)
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup rice krispies
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, butter, vanilla, coconut, sugar and rice krispies. Mix until smooth.
2. Take about 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. Place on a cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper.
3. Place in the freezer.
4. In your Little Dipper Crockpot (or a small slow cooker) place your chocolate. Cover and cook on LOW or WARM, while the cookie dough is chilling.
5. Stir the chocolate until creamy. Dip cookie balls in the chocolate. Cover entirely with chocolate and place on cookie sheet that has been covered with parchment paper. Sprinkle with coconut, if desired.
6. Let chocolate set and then serve (or chill if desired).